Throwing bean bags into a container is great for visual motor control, and even better when you have to aim at a specific target, such as toss across or similar game.
I ran across these angry birds dog toys at walmart, and they are the perfect size for throwing at a target. I made a base out of a cardboard box, printed out some angry birds shapes from the internet (I did have to enlarge them first though), and glued the shapes in prime places to make an angry birds game.
What better target practice than throwing angry birds.
I have attached the enlarged version of the angry birds blocks. Just click on the picture and it will take you to a printable pdf.
- Visual motor coordination
- Arm strength
- Range of motion
- Reach and grasp
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the community shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Slowing Down With Scissor Cutting - February 22,
- Balloon Volleyball - February 19,
- Rainbow Fine Motor Activities with Q-tip Painting - February 5,
- Using the Button Sandwich for Sequencing and Writing - January 29,
- 10 Fun Ways to Incorporate Writing into Therapy - January 23,