I was given the sentence builder app (by Mobile Education Store) to try out, and at first I tried to use it the way it was meant to be used. The way the app works is that a sentence is on the screen along with a picture that the sentence is describing. You have to choose from some different words in order for the sentence to be correct.
My student had a really hard time picking the right words, and he just tried to choose them randomly. I decided to change it up for him and had him choose the right words after I read the sentence options to him. This was better for him, and then he had to write the sentence out.
I will definitely be doing this again to help with generating and writing sentence.
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Car Mat for Pre-Writing - April 27,
- Flower Pollen Honeycomb Fine Motor - April 24,
- Restricting Children’s Movement and Play Time Causes More Harm Than Good - April 22,
- Work on Dressing Skills Through Play Activities - April 20,
- I Love the Balanced and Barefoot Book - April 18,