Spring is here and it is time to brighten things up with flower activities. I created a craft to draw on the flower petals, cut them out, and then glue them onto a paper. The petals have light lines to trace with zig-zags, loops, lines, and circles.
I also included a page that you just draw and color with no cutting. It has the flower completed, and you just draw the lines and color it, and then you can write about the flower below it. Also included are some duplicate pages with no lines to trace so the kids can do the drawing and coloring free form.
- flower writing lines printable
- crayons or colored pencils
- fine motor
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,
- Spacing Between Words - November 25,
- Cute felt piggy bank with button slot and zipper - November 15,