Are you creative? Want to be featured on Therapy Fun Zone?
I’m looking to meet creative people who have new and fun craft and therapy activity ideas.
You don’t have to blog to be considered. Just creative and fun, but if you do have a blog you can submit to share one of your posts and have it linked back to your blog.
What I’m looking for:
- Creative ideas that are simple to make.
- Easy to understand instructions and a list of supplies used and skills worked on.
- Decent photos. – Must not be blurry. If you don’t have photos, I may be able to do the activity and take some pictures to add.
- Craft must be something that has not been on Therapy Fun Zone yet, or something that is used in a new way for therapy.
- Email me the instructions and materials/skills lists.
- Photos should not be larger than 800 pixels wide. If you don’t know what that means, just send me what you have.
- By sending photos, you agree that you own the rights to the photo.
- If you blog, provide the link to your activity/blog.
- You must provide your name and blog URL to receive credit. Don’t forget to send that information with your craft.
- Send Instructions and 2-6 good quality photos to this email: tonya(at)therapyfunzone.net
- Kids Crafts
- Fine Motor Activities
- Sensory Motor Group Activities
- Visual Perceptual Activities
- PT gross motor activities
- Oral motor and feeding activities
- trunk strengthening
- ADL Activities