A digital e-book that is all things handwriting, written by pediatric Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists.
You can purchase a digital download of this book by following this link.
This is a book that has been written along with several other Pediatric Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists. It is a digital e-book, and you will find information relating to handwriting and:
- The Developmental Progression of Pencil Grasp and Handwriting Strokes
- Fine Motor Skills
- Gross Motor Skills
- Sensory Considerations
- Visual Perceptual Skills
This book is intended especially for parents who have a child who struggles with handwriting, teachers who want to find out more about why their students struggle with written work, and therapists who are looking for creative ways to address common handwriting struggles.
Inside The Handwriting Book e-book,you will find:
- Tips and Strategies for the Reluctant Writer
- Ideas for Combining Handwriting and Play
- Activities to Practice Handwriting Skills at Home
- Tips for Sizing, Spacing, and Alignment in Written Work