I love sharing products that were created by therapists. Last year I did a post about some little practice shoes called Loopers Laces. The practice shoes were not meant to be worn, but just meant to be practiced with and help with the process of learning to tie shoes. Now there are new shoelaces made by a different therapist that are meant to be worn on your shoes and help with the process of learning how to tie shoes. They are called I Can Tie Shoelaces.
The laces have velcro attached to help hold the loops in place while the rest of the lace is being tied. They work best doing the double loop method.
These laces are available in the Therapy Fun Zone Shop, so go check them out.
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Car Mat for Pre-Writing - April 27,
- Flower Pollen Honeycomb Fine Motor - April 24,
- Restricting Children’s Movement and Play Time Causes More Harm Than Good - April 22,
- Work on Dressing Skills Through Play Activities - April 20,
- I Love the Balanced and Barefoot Book - April 18,