Have an idea or activity to share??? Link up below! Next week I may pick a few of the favorites to feature. There are a lot of great therapy blogs out there, and it is about time that we have our own link up. Join in and link what you have been up to this week.
Last week we had therapy blogs link up, so go and check them out. Now we are going for activities. Link to the actual page of your favorite activity, not your blog home page.
By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and repost photographs from your blog with a link back.
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the community shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Slowing Down With Scissor Cutting - February 22,
- Balloon Volleyball - February 19,
- Rainbow Fine Motor Activities with Q-tip Painting - February 5,
- Using the Button Sandwich for Sequencing and Writing - January 29,
- 10 Fun Ways to Incorporate Writing into Therapy - January 23,