I have added another button activity to my arsenal of fun things to button. This one is a seasonal tree, so you can button on the different seasons. It includes white snow for winter, green for spring, orange and red for fall, and fruit of red or orange for summer.
The tree itself I made reversible so there is a lush green on one side, and a tan for bare branches on the other side to simulate the seasons. I can’t seem to have enough button activities.
The button tree is available in the store, as well as lots of other button activities. Want to see more buttoning activities?
check out what we have on the blog.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,