I love sharing products that were created by therapists. Last year I did a post about some little practice shoes called Loopers Laces. The practice shoes were not meant to be worn, but just meant to be practiced with and help with the process of learning to tie shoes. Now there are new shoelaces made by a different therapist that are meant to be worn on your shoes and help with the process of learning how to tie shoes. They are called I Can Tie Shoelaces.
The laces have velcro attached to help hold the loops in place while the rest of the lace is being tied. They work best doing the double loop method.
These laces are available at My Therapy Shop, so go check them out.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,