It is time for the weekend link up to share activities. Have an idea or activity to share??? Link up below! Last weeks had some great activities.
Barbara, the recycling OT shared her weavable toys that she makes out of detergent bottles.
By linking up, you are granting me permission to share photographs from your blog with a link back to your blog.
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the community shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Slowing Down With Scissor Cutting - February 22,
- Balloon Volleyball - February 19,
- Rainbow Fine Motor Activities with Q-tip Painting - February 5,
- Using the Button Sandwich for Sequencing and Writing - January 29,
- 10 Fun Ways to Incorporate Writing into Therapy - January 23,