It is time for the weekend link up to share activities. Have an idea or activity to share??? Link up below! Last weeks had some great activities.
Barbara, the recycling OT shared her weavable toys that she makes out of detergent bottles.
By linking up, you are granting me permission to share photographs from your blog with a link back to your blog.
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- A Button Snake With Lots of Buttons - August 29,
- Making a Crash Pad - August 22,
- Things You can do at Home to Help Your Child In School - August 17,
- Current Monthly Specials - August 8,
- Flower Garden Fine Motor and Visual Motor Challenge - August 7,