Getting back to basics today with coloring, cutting, gluing and writing. Decorating cookies is a fun activity but I can’t carry cookies around with me, so I made some cookies to decorate on paper. I made some cookies that you can color and practice writing lines on. Then you cut them out and glue them onto the plate on the base paper. I like to have the kids write some words about their cookies.
If you just want to practice the writing and coloring, There is a page with the cookies on the plate, and you just have to decorate them. There is a space to write about your cookies as well.
You can kick it up a notch by having construction paper available to cut out small shapes and glue them onto your cookies for more decoration too.
You can download the files here.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,