Articles found on the web this week.
We’ve had a very exciting week in 5/6B! For the first time, students were allowed to bring their Nintendo DS to school for use in Literacy.
A new study of twins released online on Monday marked an important shift in thinking about the causes of autism.
I’m always fascinated by how we can think we know someone famous just from what we see of them in the media. There are certain celebrities whose public personas are sooo OTT, they’re almost cartoons
Have you seen these
The following two tabs change content below.
Tonya is a pediatric Occupational Therapist, and loves creating things to work on skills and solve problems.
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Using Pennies and Coins in Therapy - January 1,
- Wrapping and Taping - November 23,
- Rolling Cart with Drawers - July 31,
- Using zippered bags - June 28,
- Writing OT notes digitally - January 9,