Of course, playdoh is a great toy for strengthening, but if you add candles, it can be good for in hand manipulation too.
Make a cake out of playdoh, model magic, or any clay of your choice.
Put some candles in the cake. They can be real or fake. Toothpicks would work in place of candles. On the one that we made, they put play doh flames on the ends of the toothpicks too.
To work on in-hand manipulation, take the candles out, turn them around and put them back in , all with one hand.
- Playdoh or model magic
- Candles or toothpicks
- Fine motor skills
- Hand strengthening
- In hand manipulation
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,