- I don’t have to wear business clothes to work
- I wear comfortable shoes to work
- I get to play with kids
- I use my creativity in my job
- I get to make and invent things, such as adaptive equipment, splints, corner chairs
- I work on the floor a lot (yeah, I really do like it)
- I get to move around during the day rather than sit at a desk/cubicle
- I have a positive impact on people’s lives
- I get to teach clients or their families what to do to help themselves
Have you seen these
The following two tabs change content below.
Tonya is a pediatric Occupational Therapist, and loves creating things to work on skills and solve problems.