- I don’t have to wear business clothes to work
- I wear comfortable shoes to work
- I get to play with kids
- I use my creativity in my job
- I get to make and invent things, such as adaptive equipment, splints, corner chairs
- I work on the floor a lot (yeah, I really do like it)
- I get to move around during the day rather than sit at a desk/cubicle
- I have a positive impact on people’s lives
- I get to teach clients or their families what to do to help themselves
Looking For More? Try these categories
Have you seen these
The following two tabs change content below.
Tonya is a pediatric Occupational Therapist, and loves creating things to work on skills and solve problems.