There is a simple trick that school therapists and teachers use a lot for kids who have trouble sitting still. It is to put some Thera-Band
stretched around a chair’s legs so that the student can push on it while sitting in their chair. It can help a child who has to be moving much of the time. The child can push on it with their feet so that they are moving while sitting at their desk doing work.
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the community shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Slowing Down With Scissor Cutting - February 22,
- Balloon Volleyball - February 19,
- Rainbow Fine Motor Activities with Q-tip Painting - February 5,
- Using the Button Sandwich for Sequencing and Writing - January 29,
- 10 Fun Ways to Incorporate Writing into Therapy - January 23,