Here is a low tech visual perceptual marble maze made out of a cardboard box and some straws. This one is fairly simple, but it can be useful for those who have trouble with motor coordination as well as visual perception.
I used a cardboard box and some large “Smoothie Straws”. I glued the straws in place using a warm melt glue gun.
It is not a difficult maze to get through, but works on visual tracking and visual motor coordination, which is difficult for some kids.
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
- Visual perception
- Visual tracking
- Visual motor control
- motor planning
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,