I have been working on a bunch of different buttoning activities and thought I would share the ones that I made this week. I made some bananas that you can unbutton from the bunch, an ice cream cone to button the scoops on, some pancakes with syrup and butter, and some eggs that you button the yolk onto. They are all super cute and would be great fun for kids to play pretend with their food while working on their fine motor skills.
Last week I posted about some of the patterns of the felt food in order for you to make them yourself, and this week I have added a little video showing how to make the button oreo. Here is a free pattern for the oreo.
I love having the kids play with the felt food as it catches their attention in a fun way and they are working on motor planning skills as well as fine motor and visual perceptual and they don’t even realize it.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,