Halloween is right around the corner, so here is a pumpkin template to cut out and glue on a piece of paper. Cut out the eyes, nose, and mouth, and glue them on. There is a white pumpkin in case you want your students to color it too.
I then had my students write what they like about fall and/or Halloween. I like to use this template paper so that they can glue their art on one side, and have writing on the other part of the paper.
This activity works on fine motor skills and visual perceptual skills, as well as handwriting.
- fine motor skills
- visual perceptual
- scissor cutting
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,
- Spacing Between Words - November 25,
- Cute felt piggy bank with button slot and zipper - November 15,