oral motor | OT | Quick Tip
Quick Tip: Oral desensitization
Rubbing the outside of the gums is really important when treating oral hypersensitivity. It can be the difference between success and failure in your treatment. (see more in oral desensitization home program).
Have you seen these
The following two tabs change content below.
Tonya is a pediatric Occupational Therapist, and loves creating things to work on skills and solve problems.
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Using Pennies and Coins in Therapy - January 1,
- Wrapping and Taping - November 23,
- Rolling Cart with Drawers - July 31,
- Using zippered bags - June 28,
- Writing OT notes digitally - January 9,