I have some kids that are just at the beginning stages of following lines with a pencil, and have been attempting to follow the pencil paths in the bee honeycomb activity, but the paths are a little too small for an early beginner. I modified the paths to create some wider and simpler paths to follow.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,