When working with students in school, my job as an Occupational Therapist is to help kids to participate in class. We work on writing, improving fine motor skills, hand coordination, visual motor skills, and all of the other skills that are needed in a classroom. Sometimes it helps to have the lines on the paper to be well delineated. To provide emphasis to the writing line, I love using the Mud Paper, but sometimes different types of paper are more helpful. I have made some different paper, and have finally uploaded it to the store and the community.
I made some yellow highlighted paper, grey bottom line paper, and some mud – grass – sky paper. It is nice to have the paper available to just print and use for the kids that do better with it. Along with the types of paper is some with dividing lines for help with spacing between letters and words.
Another type of paper to use is graph paper to help delineate the spaces between words.
You can find some free writing papers here.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,