Here is a low tech visual perceptual marble maze made out of a cardboard box and some straws. This one is fairly simple, but it can be useful for those who have trouble with motor coordination as well as visual perception.
I used a cardboard box and some large “Smoothie Straws”. I glued the straws in place using a warm melt glue gun.
It is not a difficult maze to get through, but works on visual tracking and visual motor coordination, which is difficult for some kids.
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
- Visual perception
- Visual tracking
- Visual motor control
- motor planning
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Making a Crash Pad - August 22,
- Things You can do at Home to Help Your Child In School - August 17,
- Current Monthly Specials - August 8,
- Flower Garden Fine Motor and Visual Motor Challenge - August 7,
- Working on Following Directions When Out - July 27,