I was in a speech therapist’s room this week and she had a foam craft pumpkin with foam jack-o-lantern face parts stuck on using velcro. This was cute, and I was just going to show pictures of her pumpkin, and then I found some foam face parts at Michaels. I pinned those parts on, but wasn’t thrilled with them all, so I made some of my own and then laminated them.
I made them from my magnetic Mr. Potato Head activity and some other face parts that I have been working on.
I used pins with balls on them, but any type of pin could be used depending on how challenging you want it to be.
- craft pumpkin
- face parts (paper or foam)
- fine motor
- visual perceptual
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Making a Crash Pad - August 22,
- Things You can do at Home to Help Your Child In School - August 17,
- Current Monthly Specials - August 8,
- Flower Garden Fine Motor and Visual Motor Challenge - August 7,
- Working on Following Directions When Out - July 27,