Her hands were quite tired by the end of the game. We will play some other games and see how many we can come up with that can be played with pom poms as the game pieces and use the clips to move them around the board. Checkers would work well, and Chinese Checkers too. Pinching the spring clip uses the muscles that are used to control a pencil during handwriting and the scissors during cutting. It is important that these muscle are strong.
- Hand strengthening
- Fine motor
- Finger isolation
- Crossing Midline
- Scissor Cutting
- Visual Perceptual
Looking to find printable activities? You can find them in the community shop
**** I often will link to things on Amazon. These are usually affiliate links that will pay me a couple of dollars if you happen to buy something while there. Any money made through the Amazon links goes back into this site and helps us keep it going. Thank You.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Slowing Down With Scissor Cutting - February 22,
- Balloon Volleyball - February 19,
- Rainbow Fine Motor Activities with Q-tip Painting - February 5,
- Using the Button Sandwich for Sequencing and Writing - January 29,
- 10 Fun Ways to Incorporate Writing into Therapy - January 23,