When working on visual motor skills, you can work on building accuracy with being able to hit a target. I used a pool noodle that I duct taped together into a circle. Then I hung it from a command hook over an archway.
We then used a pool noodle cut in half as a javelin. To increase the challenge, we made the circle swing from side to side, and then tried to get the javelin in through the hole.
To make it easier, you can use a ball to throw in the hole, and keep the circle stationary. I think it would be fun to do this activity while on a scooter board too.
- Pool noodles
- Visual motor
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,
- Spacing Between Words - November 25,
- Cute felt piggy bank with button slot and zipper - November 15,