Very frequently, I draw a path for kids to follow with their pencil. I often draw animals beside the path to make it fun and tell them they have to stay on the path so that the lion won’t get them. I have wanted to have some fun ready made ones, but they are hard to find. Most things that I find are mazes, which are ok, but they aren’t what I am wanting. Another Occupational Therapist has a website called school-ot.com, and she has made some paths that she calls pencil obstacle courses. Hers look really cool, and I decided to try my hand at making some of my own. Here is Polly Pencil’s Playground.
I think that it turned out pretty good. It was a lot of work making it digital. I drew it out first, scanned it, and then redrew it in photoshop, tracing over the original and changing it as needed. Here is a PDF copy if you would like to print it and use it. I have created more of these, and call them Pencil Adventures. I am selling them in digital files.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,