Problem with the cart is fixed
My new cart was having a problem, and I got it figured out. Some people may not have been able to make purchases. The problem was that paypal was adding extra tax to some things so the cart did not recognize the amount and so rejected the order.
It seems to be fixed, and the problem with only using a paypal account is fixed too. You can now check out through paypal using a credit card and not have to make a paypal account.
Have you seen these
The following two tabs change content below.
Tonya is a pediatric Occupational Therapist, and loves creating things to work on skills and solve problems.
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Using Pennies and Coins in Therapy - January 1,
- Wrapping and Taping - November 23,
- Rolling Cart with Drawers - July 31,
- Using zippered bags - June 28,
- Writing OT notes digitally - January 9,