Quick Tip; handwriting
Good in-hand manipulation skills can be an indicator of how good handwriting will be.
Have you seen these
The following two tabs change content below.
Tonya is a pediatric Occupational Therapist, and loves creating things to work on skills and solve problems.
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Using Pennies and Coins in Therapy - January 1,
- Wrapping and Taping - November 23,
- Rolling Cart with Drawers - July 31,
- Using zippered bags - June 28,
- Writing OT notes digitally - January 9,