Home Program | OT | Quick Tip
Quick Tip: Importance of Home Programs
Home programs are almost more important than therapy. When working in early intervention, I give a home program every week for them to work on something specific that week. I can tell the next week if they have been doing it or not. I see changes over the week in the ones that have been doing it, and usually don’t see any changes in the ones that haven’t been doing their home program.
Have you seen these
The following two tabs change content below.
Tonya is a pediatric Occupational Therapist, and loves creating things to work on skills and solve problems.
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Using Pennies and Coins in Therapy - January 1,
- Wrapping and Taping - November 23,
- Rolling Cart with Drawers - July 31,
- Using zippered bags - June 28,
- Writing OT notes digitally - January 9,