I have been working on more button activities and I think that my button S’mores are perfect for summer pretend play. I was able to get the marshmallow a little squishy and puffy by layering felt circles. I is a perfect addition to anyone’s felt food collection, and would be fun to practice buttoning on.
A car or truck was requested, so I searched around and was able to find a good truck shape, and also added a shape to button into the bed of the truck so that the truck is hauling a load. The wheels button on and the load buttons into the bed of the truck.
I am working on a caterpillar as well, but it is not quite done yet.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,