A simple activity that I did a few weeks ago is making a paper rainbow mosaic. I drew the rainbow template and cut it out. I then had my student trace around the curved rainbow lines and cut them out of colored construction paper.
We then glued the rainbow onto a sheet of white paper, and tore pieces of the colored construction paper and glued them onto the rainbow. This makes the rainbow more interesting, and it incorporates more fine motor skills.
- Rainbow template
- Colored construction paper
- White paper
- Fine motor
- Scissor cutting
- visual perceptual
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,
- Spacing Between Words - November 25,
- Cute felt piggy bank with button slot and zipper - November 15,