I love cutting activities that then include other skills, like tearing paper, writing, and q-tip painting. I have done many different cutting activities, and here is a quick and easy fall cutting activity that can be done in different ways to work on different fine motor skills. We have some acorns to cut out, and then you can tear paper and glue the torn paper pieces onto the acorn for the right colors. It makes a cute little activity.
I also made some templates with dots on them to use as q-tip painting templates. You could also do tissue paper on the parts of the acorn.
- acorn template
- colored paper
- or q-tips with paint
- fine motor
- scissor cutting
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Token Board template - February 9,
- Current Monthly Specials - February 1,
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,