It is time to get dressed and those buttons aren’t going to button themselves. It’s hard you say? How about we practice buttoning on something that is fun. I created this little button turkey with feathers that you can button on. He has six rainbow colored feathers that button onto the back of the turkey so it looks like they are his tail feathers.
The turkey body is small at only 4 inches across, but the feathers are 4 inches and I wanted to feathers to be bigger compared to the body. I think that it turned out pretty cute.
There are lots of other buttoning activities to check out.
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,
- Spacing Between Words - November 25,
- Cute felt piggy bank with button slot and zipper - November 15,