For this activity, we are incorporating very simple coloring and cutting of easy shapes. Then you can put those shapes together to make a pretty picture to take home. Two simple designs to choose from are a flower or a butterfly.
With the flower, you have a circle for the center and ovals for the petals. You then glue or tape the shapes into a flower design, and attach it either to some paper or to a popsicle stick.
For the butterfly, you have two hearts for the wings and an oval for the body. Once the shapes are colored and cut out, you can glue or tape them together into the butterfly design and then glue or tape it to some paper or to a popsicle stick.
- Tape or glue
- Cutting skills
- Fine motor skills
- Bimanual skills
- motor planning
Have you seen these
Latest posts by Therapy Fun Zone (see all)
- Bimanual Task Stencil Tracing on a Board - January 17,
- Parenting Prep: How to Get Ready for a Baby When You’re Living with a Disability - January 9,
- A smaller munchy ball pet - December 26,
- Spacing Between Words - November 25,
- Cute felt piggy bank with button slot and zipper - November 15,