The year is coming to an end, so it is time to look back and see what was most popular during the last year. Always popular are the pages where the posts are listed out, like the fine motor page, the clothespin games page, etc, but we won’t count those.
Here is a list of the most popular posts of the past year, in order of popularity.
- Q-tip painting with templates
- 10 activities to do on a scooterboard
- practice writing without a pencil
- how I use road writing
- OT management forms
- Incorporating the whole body in therapy
- Shoe tying tips and tricks
- Do Occupational Therapists do handwriting
- Pencil obstacle course
- Scissor cutting snow man
- squishy marble maze
- activities to encourage fine motor skills
- big mouth creature to feed pom poms
- fine motor coordination speed
- letting feet stay busy
- shoe tying methods
- shoe tying printable practice shoe
- magnetic mr. potato head
- home made infinity loop
- ocean animal clothespin game
Many of these were written in past years, but continue to be very popular and continue to be of value and provide great activities and great information.
Have a fun New Year, and I will “see” you next year.